2007年10月3日水曜日

Last week

I went to dinner with my friend last week. I heared that "Watami" is delicious, so we went there.
We ate pork, salad, meatball and fried rice and so on. I talked with her a lot of things. I enjoyed.
In the weekend, I went to shopping, but Kumamoto has not much shops, so I could not my favorite clothes. When I go shopping next time, I want to Fukuoka...
Last week had a lot of various news. For example, SUMO rooms. It is bad news...
Recantly in Japan, a lot of baaaad news happened. These news make us sad.

3 件のコメント:

Hiroko さんのコメント...

I was sad about that news, but it' s very good for you to know about society in Japan!

minako さんのコメント...

My best surprise news is Erika sama. How about you??

yum さんのコメント...

Thank you for postink your comment.
I've been to Watami too.
Do you watch TV news often!?