2007年7月4日水曜日

Typing July 4

The name of my university is Kumamoto Gakuen University. This university has a lot of students and a lot of facilities, and KGU has some famous building. For example, the library is the most famous. Because, this library has a lot of books and materials about a lot of things, so when we have some examine things, we should go the library. This year, the new building built at the main gate. The building is momument I trhink. On the wall, the wall painting. The wall painting painted by a famous person from Kumamto. A lot of people lived in Kumamoto,(101words)

1 件のコメント:

Tran Thi My さんのコメント...

Hi^-^ I am sure that you r a student of our Britain and the United States Department just like me^-^I am Vietnamese. I am one of exchange students of KGU this year. Have you gone to the dorm of exchange students? In Japanese it's called " Kokusai kouryuu kaikan"^-^Welcome^-^